Welcome to the Tahlequah Camera Club website! We are a club of photographers ranging from beginners to professionals in the Tahlequah, Oklahoma and Lake Tenkiller area. The club meets once a month and is open to the public. Browse our membership information and photo galleries. Even swing by one of our upcoming meetings to see what we’re all about. Come early to socialize before the meeting. We usually meet at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month in the Cookson United Methodist Church hall behind the sanctuary.
- Check out the GTAA winners for 2017
- Check out the current 2017 Winning Images
- Check out the 2017 Special Competitions
NOTE: Annual Dues are $25/individuals & $35/couples and are due in March. We have a discount for new members of $15/individuals and $25/couples.
November Meeting: 7:00pm Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Our November meeting will be in the Fellowship Hall of the Cookson United Methodist Church. The meeting will begin at 7:00pm. Andrew Rzepczynski will present a program entitled “Travel Photography Tips.”
- Bring a 4×6 print to submit for our fun Monthly Challenge which has a topic of “Circle.” It must be taken after October 10, 2017.
- Bring your images for the November competition which includes a Special Competition of “Locomotion” – anything moving (Ideas: animals, people, vehicles, bugs, etc., in motion).
All are welcome!
(Photographing of military or government facilities, airports, etc. is probably prohibited for security’s sake. Get permission when in doubt, IE. parents of children, business owners, etc.)