Congratulations to the 2018 GTAA winners
Lake Tenkiller Category
- 1st Place – Dottie Sprague: “Golden Sunrise”
- 2nd Place – Pete Scavone: “Tenkiller Cliff Jumpers”
- 1st Place – Jerry Ehlers: “River Canoeing”
- 2nd Place – Marguerite Day: “Ladies Kayaking”
Events & Attractions
- 1st Place – Pete Scavone: “College Bassmaster Fisherman”
- 2nd Place – Carolyn Ehlers: “Tahlequah Cherokee Powwow
2019 Annual GTAA Competition Rules
Each year we have a Greater Tenkiller Area Association (GTAA) photo contest. Photos should include Scenery, Outdoor Activities on Lake Tenkiller, The Illinois River, Cherokee County and Sequoyah County Community Tourism Events and Attractions.
NOTE: This year there will be no cash or plaque awards. We will only have acknowledged awards.
Categories – 1st & 2nd Honored Images in Each Category
- Lake Tenkiller
- Illinois River
- Events & Attractions (Cherokee & Sequoyah County)
Limit of 4 Photos per category – 12 total. All photos must be 4×6 prints. Previously submitted photos may NOT be resubmitted. Photocopies of pictures can not be considered. Photos will NOT be returned. Photos are submitted at our August meeting and winners are announced at the September meeting.
Mark the back of your photo with:
- Your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Title of Your Photo
- Category entered
“By submission of photos the photographer gives permission to the Greater Tenkiller Area Association (GTAA) to use their photos in current and future marketing campaigns. This includes, but is not limited to: annual guide, website, billboards, displays used at travel shows, ads placed in sister publications and promotions. The photographer will receive photo credit and photos will not be given to other persons or organizations. The photographer retains ownership of all images. Photos will not be returned.”